Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday

So I started this blog because I am not able to access my MySpace at work. I used MySpace to blog every once and while about random things on my mind. At first I was very frustrated that I could not view MySpace or FaceBook for that matter. How could these people ban my only way of communicating with people that otherwise would not exist!? But after a few weeks of coming down from the social networking high, I found the release of this addiction comforting and relieving. I was no longer at the mercy of who's who on FaceBook/MySpace or what some random kind I met at a party was up to. I could now go about my life in anonymity.


Anyways every morning on my ride to work I like catch a bit of the Stephanie Miller show on AM950 AirAmerica. Stephine Miller is William E. Millers daughter. WM ran with Barry Goldwater in the presidential race of 1964. Her show features a segment called RightWing World which I find amusing and childish. Basically it is collection of sound bites from your mainstream "conservative" types i.e The leprechaun(Bill O'Reilly) Laura Ingram, Dick Morris, etc. She will play a clip and with it will follow your typical condescending liberal remarks, ad homonym attacks, and ridiculous self-congratulatory machine generated clapping. It is really quite amusing how childish and moronic this woman portrays herself as. She never attacks their ideas but rather resorts to calling them "right wing tools". She embodies everything that the condescending liberal attitude stands for. The mentality of the left is"how could you possibly not agree with me?"

The problem starts when the liberal is presented with an idea and the chance to debate the issue. They do not bother debating but rather resort to the Marxist tactic of attacking you as a person. They laugh at you and call you names as if they were 2nd graders. Their ability to form a rational thought has been blurred and eaten away by the cancerous disease of Marxism. The typical leftist bashes not what you are trying to discover intellectually but rather would discredit your person in order to make you an un-person. However, the most amusing thing about Stephanie Miller is not her elite liberalism, but the fact she is running with Barry Goldwater's daughter in the 2008 presidential race. The fact that this is just a ridiculous publicity stunt is not why I find this whole thing fascinating. How could Stephannie Miller and CC Goldwater possibly think they resemble anything Goldwater? They stand in contrast to everything he fought against i.e Marxism, elitism, big government, social welfare, and the religious movement of environmentalism. Just because Goldwater was suspicious of the Christian right-wing and believed gays had the right to fight in the military DOES NOT make you the anointed decedents of Mr. Barry Goldwater. All Ms. Miller does is perpetuate the disease of liberalism. She is a mold straight out of 1984, a walking talking contradiction to herself and what the word liberal fundamentally means.

No comments: